Saturday, May 27, 2017

Smart Phone Jaisi Family

I don’t have friends; I got family.

How do you define meeting your extended family when the ones whom you grew up with are the ones with whom you never really worked on your relations in past and the ones you have just been blessed as new extended family are absolutely unknown to the life you are building from the past you really messed up?

It can only be weird.

It was always weird, but not anymore, not today somehow. And what really made everything click was not that I worked a lot on the relations but instead I just lived every moment by going with the flow of being myself. No one ever asked me to support Shahrukh on a Salman vs SRK but I just said what I felt and Mona Maasi, who has been the only honest person to tell me why she never loved me, caresses me, calling me her only favorite.

Indeed, it was just a moment. But I lived a life in that very moment, like I have always dream of living life in every moment. I could have cried that very moment but I did not because I did not want to ruin the ongoing happy moments.

My family is amazing, be it the extended family I was born with or the new one I am blessed since my brother’s wedding. I am a fireball but a calm fireball; that is how I like it. My family is smart, like a latest smart phone, with everything that one wishes from the gadget and we keep on upgrading to newer versions and greater technology.

With them, I am being smart in words and sharing. You would think I will regret a lot of misses from the night. I recognize them but definitely not regret them. This is because it’s no more thinking and everything about living.

This is my Happily Ever After.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...