Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Crazy Stupid Confident Love

कैसा है कौन है वह जाने कहां है......सच है या कोई अफ़साना है वह...

The two lines.. not adjoining, but ahem ahem..

Life has thrown a lot of tough questions to me, many of them my own doing to make my life mysterious. As I lay at home without, my life circle has already cleared many of them. Love however stay jumbled, but gladly very much on right course.

It doesn’t take me a lot to see a pretty face or heart (and quite occasionally a hot bod or sex) as the love of my life. Attraction and infatuation are as much mixed for Love as much as Love being the most abused word in my life. And at present, the idea of moving out of India has made the known prospective residing abroad as a key definition for the L word.

Loser or Lover, the question today found a small but good part of my requirement for Forever Love – He has to be super into movies. I want to shout, I want to root in cinema hall and yet enjoy the movie. Not just to impress each other or make a scene, but actual mein enjoy it all. Even with Adi, part of our Movie Aashiqui was a fake.

Baahubali or Guardians of the Galaxy, I do know one thing that every science fact today was once a science fiction – gravity, earth rotation, etc. I go to cinema hall as an avid reader of life and for my admiration for story tellers. Critique is a good and very valid thing, but never should be to make fun. Something must be convincing on paper to get it made into a movie - lets never forget it.

I don’t know if it’s a momentary wish in my list of qualities in ‘MY GUY’ but I so don’t want a dumb movie partner. Friends are friends but I would so love to live all the scripted emotions with someone – cry, laugh, sing along, sigh, and just be happy and smile.

I may be Crazy,
I may sound Stupid, but
I do feel this Confident Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...