Friday, May 5, 2017

Guardian of my Galaxy

The strongest word that has ever been used to describe my personality has been Vicarious. I laughed it off initially but accepting this made me change myself a lot, and for the good.

I talk about silence, I write about my patience but there is so much in life that is unimaginable - especially when it comes to emotions. The fictitious quality of human emotions is beyond imaginable and something that can easily be reality, before we can even fantasise about it.

Mandeep has shouted on me a few times recently, over monetary concerns and over my unabashed truth talk - especially to Bhabhi. I have not seen a single change in him since wedding, while I see a paradigm shift in my personality. Understandably, change is the only constant and I should be happy about it but I have another story to add in this.

A recent phone call to Tanmay on May 1 had him tell to me that he is still the same guy who first met me, but it is I who has changed. I think Akshay will agree to same and so will Ralli and Sahil. Maybe it's just Priya who has changed along with me, because as she recalled how Charu told her recently that over time, Priya and me and changed places when it comes to who wants to meet the other and who is more affectionate in public.

As I sit at home, with my thoughts, at times no thoughts at all, I realise this is my journey. I am no more pained at the journey, nor I am impatient. I am taking it all in. Being practical in a very meditative way. I can not change anyone except me, neither am I one to just smile and in my head, abuse the other.

I just don't care, at least most of the times.
I agree am an A Hole but not 100% a Dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...