Thursday, May 18, 2017

Patience Planning

Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans,

This John Lennon quote is pretty famous, especially if you a reader of a social media addict. But today, it feels as much true as much it gives negative vibes. It feels like surrendering to the situations and not giving a fight for your heart desires. I just can't do that; I really don't ever want to do that.

I had a different post planned for today since morning. But one small thing can change it all.

Fact:

Another round of physical fight with neighbors over dogs - they are apparently 'concerned' for their kids while my parents and brother are ready to 'argue' and 'fight' with others and among themselves and even 'faint' while fighting for the 'voiceless living beings'.

Truth:

I will not lie - I went rushing down in the onslaught when the abuses started and immediately got shape of physical fight.

I will not lie - I felt like the neighborhood waking up and coming into balcony at around 11:30 PM to see the shameful show.

I will not lie - No one, read NO ONE, from the neighborhood came out. I doubt that none heard the fight but nevertheless, I feel happy that no one came out. Because it is no one's fight and everyone care for themselves in the end, except my family who care for the dogs more than they care for each other.

I will not lie - It sadly feels in me that the family loves these dogs because they will never tell them they are wrong, no matter how much less food you give them, or slap them, or at times hit them. They are like their playground, especially for their ego.

I will not lie - This is what I feel.

I will not lie - I was scolded by all three 'dog loving champions' for trying to make them silent. I tried to do it with reasoning. Did they wish to make a stranger silent by reasoning with him? He is a stranger, for crying out loud the God's name!

I will not lie - I am always the wrong one for the three.

Prediction:

I don't see this as the last of such a case. But more importantly, I don't really care to think about whether I see this as the last such case.

Fear:

I am scared for Bhabhi. The dogs have become even a bigger menace than the gadgets. Everyone has time to talk about the dogs but less or no time for humans.

Hope:

Patience is virtue.

कर्म की रेखा जहाँ आर होगीशब्दों की सीमा वहीं पार होगीसमझ से ना जुड़े यदि दामन तुम्हाराधैर्य रूपी उजाला मिटाएगा अंधियारा

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...