Thursday, May 4, 2017

My Jungle Book



Re-telling of old stories doesn't have to be sentimental. They can be enjoyed in the moment, or not. Go for analysis after the show is over. And then its time to move to next moments. 

The idea of being lost in the destiny's plan is a relieve unlike any other; for it makes me sit back and play my victim card, hoping for my karma to shine on me when right. I am being too comfortable staying lost when I really not taking the required efforts to find my way out of the jungle.

Life is no cobweb, because cobwebs are ultimately boring. Life, despite its challenged and hardships and heartbreaks and failure, is an awesome jungle. No matter the toughness, it is always a sight to behold, no matter the bruises and cuts, its still a wonder of the nature. Like jungle life, we tend to make our life always an adventurous story to get sympathy. Makes me look upto to Nitin who never for once cried our his joblessness. And he continues to look for the right job profile and also enjoy life. I am no Nitin, but boy I can learn so much.

I watched the new 2016 version of Disney's THE JUNGLE BOOK tonight. Somewhere during the screening time, I kept thinking how the characters are different, the story what I grew up to, and the loyalty not I adored in the whatever story I could recall. Makes me tell myself to stop relating the past with the new. I should be able to welcome the new present with open arms and mind and enjoy the moment. Like the new SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING feature, it's nothing that I remember watching in the animated cartoon feature I used to watch a child every weekday evening on Star Plus, if I am not wrong with the channel.

I ruined the release of THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN series releases by being adamant that the trailer did not show me my childhood memories of a Spiderman. THE JUNGLE BOOK was a completely new take on the age old story. I enjoyed the new Old Baloo and the Bandar-land's Ling Louis. The Red-Flower and the non-dramatic end of Sher Khan was also a good watch.

The jungle that we make of our emotions is the weapon we water to distroy our every present moment. I am the straight talker in any relationship. Be it with the family, Akshay, Sahil, my Akshay or how I was with Priya yesterday. That is who I am. I just dont like being the victim or appreciating a victim. Because one is a victim only when one doesnt want to put in efforts to be a winner. 

You don't survive a jungle with hope. You go with your tricks and let the Karma enjoy your unique show and make its own analysis to decide the fate.

Explore This Jungle Book, Adventurer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...