Saturday, May 13, 2017

Belief: One Step Closer

Heart beats fastColors and promisesHow to be braveHow can I love when I'm afraid to fall
My idle mind is now less of a devil's home. Dark thoughts are fading and a sense of acceptance is setting in. Alone moments are in no one's control but loneliness is indeed and no more I feel like dying in loneliness. The struggle indeed continues but self-sufficiency is coming.

Friendships are a concern, especially what happened with Akshay and Sahil; rephrase - what I did with Akshay and Sahil. I need to be more than written words - language can deceit the less smart ones, but not the curator.

The best travel thought anyone ever shared with me was,

The things we carry in our travel bag are the ones we are most afraid of losing.

Life is a journey and we are all travellers. It's not a tourist place to be visited as an itinerary and click pictures or get clicked. Life is to be experienced and Grindr is not my kind of experience. So a day spent alone at home in morning and even in night, I shared the time with myself.

I will be braveI will not let anything, take awayWhat's standing in front of meEvery breath, every hour has come to this

Just because something worked for one, doesn't mean I need to test that space for myself. I need to trust my instinct, so what if I can not explain it to anyone. God is also a belief, and it has stayed the test of generations. It's like Head and Tail of Life. Both are truth, yet poles apart.

I have died every, waiting for youDarling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand yearsI'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed, I would find youTime has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand yearsI'll love you for a thousand more

Thy art called life
Be thou or mine
Living stronger ever time
Strong belief thy will shine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...