Monday, May 22, 2017

Words

Words can inspire.
And words can destroy.
Choose your words well.

I am being a man for the words as I live. It's not easy, but such if Life. No matter the situation, a conversation can make it better, even if not good. Words can bring wonders and the biggest being an assurance that your existence and the time is all good.

However, even these words can not be compartmentalised. Not every motivational quote can go with every down situation. Words of motivation also need to be thought of well before their use. Tough talk can create wonders at times but can really pain and hurt also. 

Maybe that is why it is wisely said actions speak louder than words. Probably the very reason I am always up to let go of the present and be optimistic about the future. But who can decides the time of action and need for comforting words. One can know and be heartfelt with the exact reality of a situation for a person and still can't motivate. Because the thoughts are endless.

Blank Spaces usually continue like periods in my life. Feeling uneasy to stand on a basic shopping and courier commitment and overhearing a strong tone from my mother on my stay-at-home situation doesn't surprise me anymore but I don't want either to be given future opportunity to repeat.

A mistake repeated more than once is a decision.

I have started to channel my inner comfort in my wardrobe and its a relieve when I can be myself and feel little or no pressure on being questioned. No matter the brands, I know I will never be shabby or uncomfortable for anyone around me; this much I will always care for my family and the society I am living with them.

It's just the words that they say without proper knowledge and/ or the least interest to attain that knowledge, they hurt, especially to me who is strong at remembering life.

We can not never feel hurt by the people we live with.
But we can definitely decide who has the ability to hurt us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...