Sunday, May 7, 2017

Dance of Life

I know you love words.
Do not fall for them; listen to the tone of action behind them. If they move you just as much, then by all means fall.
Fall hard.

My words are turning daily diary but I really want to share the actions of the heart in my writing and when actions find a rhythm, its such a beautiful heartbeat to live.

Getting back to dance, despite my love for it, was tough, because of unfinished stories of the time I was out. I don't like that, especially when actions go with fears. Glad, the people I get to dance are the nicest people for motivation; so what a few untold and unshared back stories of some of us. Poorti and conversation with and about her made me feel be happy about my journey. I am sure, she will be really well too, just like the world around me.

Mom did hit back with her words about needlessness of the class, but she is herself. I complain of the lack of conversations with her or anyone at home but I can see their actions and they are good for me to understand. People change only when they feel like changing. Words may hold their actions but not the tone of their life. Let me stay with the changes in myself.

The night messages for my look at the Sunday Family dinner were surprising, making me realise I am still very much stuck with social feedback. I am still falling for my Dance for Life.

Dear Zindagi, I need to fall hard for the Dance of Life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...