Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hallelujah

Maybe there's a God above
All I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken, Hallelujah.

I am blessed to have good time with friends, with a little aggression on a religion topic (surprising it was about Ganesha, which is not my religion to be angered for) that I can't even recall, after Nitin wrote apology to me. It feels the same way about Hallelujah; a song I am unable to understand because of my lack of historic knowledge about the concerned chapter in Bible. Yet every time the song has come in front of me, I have felt heavy unlike ever before.

Music and movies keep me afloat nowadays, but even in home time, I really need to have a schedule. Writing can not be a race, for in the end I will lose the perspective when I will look back in history. I can not just keep adding written chapters for quantity; look for quality.

There won't be anymore #MayDay from tomorrow and it must be #DuJour, i.e. #OfThe#Day. It is all in me to create quality in my everyday life, and let the music of life make its course with my actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...