Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Handful of Fate

Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate.

I don’t prefer making plans when I know I will not give my hundred percent into it. Explains my joblessness, for this time it’s not about preference but about ability. I just can not make plan for a new job till I become myself with my full awareness. I am lazy, I am worried but I am fearless to feel any and every pain. Because my fate, no matter how delayed, will not have my bad habits and especially any regret. I am regretful aplenty, as of now and it does pain a lot.

Another day, another visa related work. This time it was for me - for my  plan to settle abroad through some proper mechanism.  The visit to the Canadian Education center brought out the prospect of New Zealand also, the country I wished to try my fate with Roop. He proposed to me spouse visa but we were mature to talk about me being properly settled in case the fate decided to disagree for right. So, the prospect made me trust destiny. However, I do need to be hundred percent sure of my path to the destination.

Family, especially mother, has brought a different line of not letting me move out, in a sudden srop of words a night before. I quietly don’t care about the same, but I do care about me investing in any amount and time, something which will be cent percent if go for it.

Not letting any mistake decide an otherwise fate, like life has been a lot, making me still feel the pains of regret - biggest one being not trusting my heart.

Talking about matters of the heart, I am still figuring that out - for a hundred percent belief – for a fate of my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...