Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Game of Life

"You know, for a guy who's just fast as me, I always seem to be too late."

It was an absolute delight to be introduced to Pietro (Peter) Maximoff in X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. I clearly remember describing the movie as the ultimate orgasmic experience (read: sheesh, lol) and completely fascinated by Peter.

Interestingly, it was the same effect when Marvel introduced the Maximoff twins (before it was just all Americano Peter) in AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON. His swag is killing. And he is a Gamer.

Peter's Quicksilver is sketchy and differently characterised in the two superhero series but that will not be me. I no more like anything but ONE and I will not be any different.

Sitting at home, job-idle, is turning into an art of concentration and nothing defines power of concentration as a Game. Life is indeed my Game now. Actions around me seems in SloMo, and despite they against my existence (at times, read: the clearing of guest tray or the talk about my no-work status), my dignity is getting powerful with my self-control.

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I would like to do
Is to save every day till eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you.

I am being with myself more than I have ever given myself time. From cribbing to listening to my silent thoughts, I am feeling a strange kind of peace. Like I am saving energy for the right and just time.

Nothing teaches patience like a Game. If you want to win, you will start from the beginning, no matter the number of times you lose.

Hello Life.. Let's Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...