Saturday, May 6, 2017

Show Time

...and you'll know you're on your path when it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks of it. all that matters is you're going to the place you've always belonged.

I must confess that I am still solving the maze that my life's journey has become. It's not a blind belief but a true fact that the maze is solvable because nothing is impossible. Every science fact today was once a fiction in the form of an unknown number called X. And my exes were all good in their position; no grudges, no regrets.

It was like homecoming when I got to watch Dance performances at Summer Vibe 2017, courtesy Nikhil. I love stage. My life is a stage and I am a performer. You can take the performer from a stage, but never a stage from a performer. We find our unique stage and my life is mine in entirety.

Watching the children, especially the little ones dance is heartwarming but tonight it was the joy of seeing proud parents dance and or encourage their children to take the stage and enjoy the moment. I want to be a parent, I know I will be good at it. I know my time will come. A present X.

Dance has given me 'friends' with whom I get to live in the moment when I am with them. I am scared of them too, because my life maze is still unsolved but I am not weak anymore. After the performance, it was time for Dinner and GK M Block Market brought another full circle to my 2010 first ever auditorium journey, dated 11 September 2010. The time spent walking the market area, talking with Nitish about his virgin life and once-questioned orientation, or the selection of the Mughlai outlet for Dinner, or the puffing off Weed in the party streets or the waiting for the Ola Share cab which turned same for three bookings - what an amazing time. In fact, the market reminded me of the last ever meeting with Tanmay during my birthday party scene last year and had me speak to him, losing all my personal regrets. I got more than what I imagined when I walked out from my home for the evening.

The return to home was with a detour in CP, just to meet Bittoo. Chetan was also a kiddish treat to smile with. Bittoo.. well he misses Bunny. I do too.

About to reach home in my second cab ride for the night, this time solo, I realise I miss Ralli. I finally called him and he picked up also. I knew at that very moment that he was definitely drunk; and he was. Interestingly, he was also at the same party as Bittoo. I think it was good that we just spoke and did not meet. I am still not that strong.

I am still not that strong.
But I am on way to the place I've always belonged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...