Monday, May 1, 2017

No More Running

Never over, Never under..
I continue to rise as happily I breathe every past price.

I officially submitted my exit-form today. The journey was beautiful but the chapter needed closure. Confusions continue, little lesser though, but I have one less option now - option to go back to in fear of the unknown future, option to cry about for the outcome. The future is clear from this unwanted and undesired option. Thank you present.

Priorities still need a strong assessment and I am working on them, starting with my habitual running.

I needed to work out my end with News24 today, because I knew it somewhere down in my heart that the longer I wait, the murkier it will get and the weaker it will make me. So, mission accomplished as I did not run away - a first for me.

I feared meeting Akshay today but by the end of the noon, it stuck me that I was again running away by making excuses. I strongly starting making myself feel that I will work out time and meet him. and I did, despite the travel from Noida to Home and then back to Indraprastha for Nizamuddin. And the universe blessed me with moments that will forever be mine - ever mine, ever thine.

I lived a pure moment when I stopped running. I wrote words when I truly understood love. It is not thinking about secure future but sharing every moment securely.

It was no more I, but Us.

No more running because life is not about I, but Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...