Sunday, May 28, 2017

Broken Vibes

क्या कोई किसि से इतना प्यार कर सकता है कि वह उसकी जान ले ले?

Kahani thodi filmy hai, but then again, filmon ki kahaniyan bhi to zindagi me hi banti hai.

A sleepover in night in just my boxer, as I really wish night time bedtime should be like, for a thoughtful wish to wake up early for still dreamy Sunday Raahgiri in CP or at least Dance Class with Tanzeel Sir and the gang. But despite waking up good for the latter at least, I hold myself back somehow. Call it intuition but it was a start of a cold in the sweaty summer.

I will however never really know how a single down moment, be it in health matter, can really snowball in negative thoughts and vibes.

It isn’t much of a story to tell because every sneeze brought with a negative vibe, one I could not share with mom apparently feeling that she should be able to see and sit me through and the other stemming from her constant words that nothing can ever be good for my health.

How my face look, my body weigh or my muscles bulge maybe superficial when compared to the person I am in and my abilities, but covers do matter for every book – even if it’s a single line reading “Classic Library Collection”. I need to have the vibes be felt from my cover because of the journey I have traveled. No pretension.

The broken family vibes has always been one of my regret, even though none of us is to be blamed – for it’s the first and only life we all living and trying to live without any mistake. No one really knows what journey the other has traveled. I have however started to be compassionate, a better listener and careful yet smart speaker.

I know these superstitions about ‘Nazar Lagna’ is just in the mind but negative vibes spread like wild fire, in comparison to positive thoughts which take time to manifest into positive outcome.


You can’t control not being hurt but you can control who holds the power to hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...