Friday, May 26, 2017

Crazy Life Panelist


People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

I believe I have to be crazy to watch a 7:00 AM FDFS of a new release, a docudrama of a sportsperson whose sports I am worst at playing or watching, just so as to review the movie on a personal blog for free. Words fall short every time I try to explain this craziness I am not at all finding weird to live; mostly because I don’t even think about having to explain the craziness to anyone – mainly because I have accepted that it’s not my business to think what others think of my craziness, unless these others give me business for my craziness.

Talking of business, the world is an awesome place. Be yourself, no matter how crazy, and the world – your world as you live it – will reward you.

A seemingly random call from Vishnu Sir upon reaching home from the screening, asking about my craziness for films, and making me speak to apparently a senior producer at NewsX to invite me as a Panelist on their LIVE Debate Show on Stars, their Social Media activity and the Stars their Social Media create.

Keeping it all calm, with a major bit of nervousness, I did speak for about a minute and half in the LIVE Show, with major signs of anxiety I cannot lie of seeing in myself. With a humble send off in an office hired cab along with “looking forward to invite you sometime again too” by an intern, I felt like I ruined the opportunity. I truly felt like crying.

But I am crazy and so is my life. What else will explain my name getting a mention on  NewsX twitter account as a People’s Panelist and no mention to a seemingly well known TV actress Akanksha Sharma.


 


I can be so better because I am so much better from what I delivered; just need to work most on my apprehensions about my face on screen. Working on my love for films, I will keep feeding my crazy passion.

I won’t hide that I am a Narcissist because it’s the truth. Acceptance of reality is the first step to bringing any change. But I also have realistic goals and I am working on them to attain the freedom from this chained thought too, just like many other shackles of thoughts I have already got rid off or continue to work to live the day to see them come off.

I might be living a crazy world but a crazier world is living with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...