Saturday, May 20, 2017

Multi Tasking Life

Life happens one moment at a time, but it is for us to decide what life to live in each moment. 

A beautiful day, an extension of the pleasant weather from last evening and water park plan that has been in bucket list for over a week just flew in the moment with the right breeze. A little humid but the fun one hour drive to water park in outskirts of the city and the amazing time thereon slayed a lot of wishes.

It started with feeling happy getting ready. My mirror is becoming a good friend and bringing me smiles. It's like it reads me and giving me a look into what I can all be.

Water never felt so good to play with. No matter the crowd, I had fun people for friends and we joked and laughed all through, never letting any negative thought get into my positivity. How could I, for I was in water at last.

It was everything I wished for every moment to be. Mad and pure fun. I was my age, confident in a never before experienced energy and happy. I was not striving for perfection because I was happy like I have not been in a long time. The journey through every moment was awesome if state the obvious.

The dry rides were scary but absolutely crazy fun. It was like we instinctively chose the rides in the ascending order of scariness. Starting from a warm up fun scary to the second last being shocking scary, what with getting to know in the end that my chair was loose throughout the airy ride. But the last one took the cake. I hurled out mad mad abuses in the last ride, which was unlike anything I had ever imagined, and far from anything I could while I saw it run a course before our turn on it. From Punjabi to Baahubali abuses, it was absolutely awesome.

Apart from the Wave Pool dance, we even got to dance on two other occasion - once on a dance floor before dinner and the second to a fun choreography class outside Decathlon. Definitely the cherry on top as we brought down the shutter to our Water Park sojourn.

However, life is more than what it seems like on the cover and there were emotional challenges of the heart yet to come.

A very recent promise to meet Akshay for overnight in his hotel room during his Gurgaon visit, turned out to much of a chaos - but one that I sorted out for the first ever time unlike similar and less dainty chaos I have forever been running away from.

Extremely personal to pen, the roller coaster moments did not end till next day's evening return train. Every moment is etched in the heart, especially being refered 'really strong and mature person' from the person who actually made me that. This was unexpected, especially after the turn of events, but something that make me happy about the person I am unlike I have ever been

Always a failure at multi-tasking, I passed today in multi-tasking unplanned life. #Blessed.


Author's Note: Although published on May 20, 2017, this particular Post is about an experience that went on till May 21, 2017 evening. Even the day needed multitasking from another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...