Thursday, June 8, 2017

Know it All

To be or not to be, is that really the question?
I love a good quote. They keep on jumping inside my head as and when I talk to anyone and everyone. It's like I have become this person who likes to 'word' my thoughts, vicarious or not, into something that will leave the listener, including me, with a dazed happiness. My conversational skills are becoming a sickness.

This 'be' of me, like being the centre of attention, has knowingly become the most important aspect in day-to-day being. It's like I even want my silences and listening ability to be applauded. I just want to let go of even the slightest thought about the future moment, however immediate moment it may be for?
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

My silences, in order to start a fresh, is wrong, JUST WRONG. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...