Monday, June 19, 2017

Watering Down My Woes

Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.

Monday morning blues have actually started showing signs, for I see it as a start to a new week with nothing accomplished that can be shows in material, yet my heart really believe that the my scared idle being and bored self is accomplishing so much mentally that I never imagined as imaginable.

There is a sense of concern that is inexplicable, as to where am I taking my life and how much lethargy is coming in my dreams and zest for a successful life. My woes about my laziness and how I am just sitting at home, without even physical routine is undoubtedly tension giving. Not to forget the constant dejection from habitual failures at the wank pact. All snowballing into watering my mental imbalance, despite gaining spiritual knowledge unlike ever thought about.

The pre-monsoon showers are a mixed feeling of respite yet thirst to make something out of it. The night storm flooded the living room in a sense unseen before, but it did water the woes of the dirt in the room, by clearing the weather and the air, both inside and out. This unflinching quality of water being soft and hard at the same time is what I really look for in myself, hitting my soul harder than a whip and yet cleaning everything that is wrong with me.

I am not a failure, just untangling my webbed life. It's become really complex with regrets and bad habits that I have to work like searching the needle in a haystack. I just need to keep flowing, even if it is being idle and bored and scary as hell.

Running water never grows stale, so you just have to keep on flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...