Monday, June 5, 2017

Gifted

You can't blend in when you are born to stand out.

It feels good realising every day that there is no such thing as bad or negative news. It's all about how we take in anything and everything.

I have never been this quiet and calm at my home as I am now, probably since the wedding news first broke in January. However, from thinking that my true effervescent and mad personality is being crushed in these times to understanding that I have found patience and learned the art of listening unlike I could have ever imagined, I don't think I have ever been in a much happier place.

Charhdi Kala

I am a work in progress and I can feel the progress actually happening - from my body, my words, my reactions and my empathising ability for life.

Simple living and high thinking; enjoying the simple pleasures of life even in the most glorious, glamorous and luxurious surrounding. Life is so much good this way. I now clearly understand that present is all I have and my future will be happy if I am happy in the present.

My past... well lets just say..

What If I came here for a different reason today? What If I went away with something better?
Our legacy is not how many commas we have in our bank account. It's who we are lucky to have in our lives and what we can leave them with.

I am blessed to have myself today, grown up uniquely with a time that is past now, yet forever mine. I am gifted, with this simple understanding, and if keep smiling, my world will also smile. :-)

2 comments:

  1. When we grow, we gulp the change. When we learn, we build the change.
    Change is inevitable they say... N I feel then in that case, so is a revolt or an attraction.
    I have so much to write .. But it has more doubts than facts. So I rest my case with change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doubts or facts, just give words to your thoughts. I know I am doing same to my cluttered ones; just so I can simplify my life. As for you, may you fly free.

      Delete

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...