Monday, July 10, 2017

My Bug Life


There is something innately quaint about being in home that brings out not just your most lazy but your extreme real personality out. And reality is one bug that is not easy to answer to.

I had drafted a pretty sad, almost self deprecating draft to speak about my bug life, complete with real life instances, but one meme (attached above) changed it all. How can I not laugh and be happy when even the bugs I hate made me google such funny true-to-life quotes. Die Bug Bitch, DIE!

Finally making the right time in morning to clean the dirt in the balcony corners, not just I brought out creepy lizards but unknowingly pushed out a thousand something ants out of their colony. It was time for a genocide from thereon, and one that made me relate deeper (tell me something new, urghh) about my own life.

A combination of water hose, phenol liquid and my beard spray when used outside in the balcony, the half-dead ant colony crept out  like earthworms from the inside cracks in living room corner. Life bugs are like only. I really need to push my outside personality to the extreme good and the bad habits that have made their parasite like home inside my character will be automatically be flushed out.

I however do realise that no matter the cleaning I do from the outside, the inside has been affected by the bugs. The maximum wipe off we can do is by calling a pest control expert. But even then, signs will remain, even if they are not visible to naked eye. Precaution that was needed from the very first day we constructed the house is no more a topic of discussion. My responsibility as a house occupant is to maintain the highest level of cure – the cure of making sure that hygiene is maintained, no matter the situation.

Life is also like that; except my personality and character is not material like the house we live in. Almost daily I am finding out new unknown bad habit of me that I want to eliminate from my life. I realise I just need to make health, life efforts and positive thoughts my personality and my character’s biggest cleansing agent and actually make all my regretful, shameful bad traits DIE HARD.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...