Sunday, June 1, 2014

My June De'Jour

"The simpler you say it, the more eloquent it is."


New beginnings are always a moment to savour. They can be any time what with famous saying, "Jab jaago, tabhi savera." However in the life and times of M/s Bhavdeep Singh Chadha alias BSC, these moments grab a special mention with the clichéd calender dates.

June has already dawned upon me as I write this little musings; with a beacon of hope that that this will just not be a run of the miss, okay-so-what-I-bruised-again-I-will-collect-pieces-together-and-start-anew day. Too many flips are seen, experienced and shagged off. I really don't know what I want from other people, from the future specials and I must stop thinking about it and just experience life as it comes through. I can just be happy with myself, smiling and effervescent, the metaphorical child in me always up for game and yet understandably in conscious control.

No more 50 shades fucked up, as I make way to complete the novel it is completing me. Whether I like it or not, bits and parts in any direction, it sure is making me move ahead.

Health and mind is what will keep me sane. I sure don't promise any future that is not just me and life is so just not going to ever be just me. Building blocks by block from every day, sharing all my fears and concerns (must stop calling it 'negativity') in the Blog. Indeed it will be a while, hopefully blissfully soon, when I don't have to beat any bush and write each and every thought in the simplest syllable that can be." For I just recently came across the header quote which is must for me to begin loving to write and write quality.

I love my work, I will keep on working to improve, sincerely and diligently. Not stagnation, only broaden my work approach. Show the calmness of my mind and thoughts in my health. For,

"Success beings with a fellow's will. It's all in a state of mind. Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can"

As for True Love,

Hey I just met you... And this is crazy...
But here's my number... So call me maybe...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...