Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Herd of Butterflies

Sometimes, and thank God that it's sometimes, that I wonder is it plain coincidence or sheer bad luck that every time something butterflies-in-my-stomach like thing is about to happen in my life I get badly sick. Yes... I am in pain like never before. It's an altogether new kind of pain - something my awesome body never fails in surprising me. *grr*

All of Monday, 21st November, and I am watching the repeat telecast of the amazing American Music Awards 2011 at night. Dad and Mom were out for a really wealthy friend's son's engagement ceremony and my big brother out to Gym.

[Tring Tring: *Gym* bell.. New Post for you Baby. lol]

I shut off all the lights, play the award show on full volume on the new big LED TV, and with every performance I sing and dance the time away. I truly am a Pop/Rock/R'n'B fan, that is evident even in my dancing style. Result is that half way into the show, my left arm starts to pain with my crazy dance movements. And what do Mr Bhavdeep Singh Chadha do?? He simply ignores!

Next morning I wake up to severe pain, apply pain relief balm and get to my laptop. It's my typing day, as I type the hard copies of Asmita songs to keep a good record of my work. Along side its the regular Chess that I am addicted to on my laptop, plus the never failing Facebook. Result, I don't give my arms the much needed rest. And thus goes the starting of my Body Pain drama.

But hey... did I mention what is it that I am expecting this time. Noooooo! ;-)

So there's this person I have been chatting for few months now. Sweet and Nice its been with this special someone but we have never met. It's a long distance 'contact' for Delhi and Bangalore. Not something I endorse point-blank but at least its pleasant to talk to someone, though yes I am a big time Flirt and almost daily flirting with someone in my Facebook friend list - especially with those I have not meant. I like playing the Charmer. He He.. :D Hmm.. should I be saying "Damn Facebook" or  "Damn Free SMSs". I don't knowwwwwwww.. \o-o/ :P

Now the 24th November event diary states that Bangalorean's friend is going to his hometown Jammu via a change of train in saaddi Dilli, which sets up a date with this guy who apparently will assess me for the Bangalorean. Now this one's going to be a first ever for me.. total hindi filmish.. cheesy yet exciting.. unexpected, in some way unaccepting, on a short-notice for the 'planned' me but surprisingly enticing for the crazy me. To sum it up, I am having Butterflies in my stomach.. Herd of Butterflies..!!

Let me come clear of my conscience.

  • Do I like this Bangalorean - Yes.. It's been pretty cool, though in recent days Bangalorean seems obsessive needy.
  • Am I in Love - No.. Have been hardcore practical in life now to even fall for something virtual. But then again strange are the ways of Love, especially after how I had my last relationship.
  • Do I Respect Bangalorean - Definitely. Of all the reasons I am meeting this friend is to come clean of who I really am. I just hope to chose the right words for my indescribable thoughts.
  • Do I wish anything but the best for Bangalorean - In all dignity, Yes!

Then what am I really having the Butterflies for ??
It's very simple, I think. My human need to be liked, at least in physical appearance. Plus, more than anything in consideration, I would any day be willing to be at most given respect for who I am - all things good and bad in included.

But.. But.. But..
In addition to the arm pain, I am back to square one of sneezing. Just hate this more than anything about me. The very reason I want to be a Gym addict. [Tring Tring] The sudden cold ('sudden'... really ??!!) is all because of talking on phone in Balcony amidst the lovely companionship of evening winds. Plus, I think I felt mouth ulcers in evening to my more horror.

*sniff* *sinff* :-( *uainn* :-( *sniff* *sniff*

Time for decision making. (really Bhavdeep?) Trying on warm clothing for my Superman-ish life and Bye-Bye-Lappy [Laptop accessed at present after this decision. So innocently blogging about my Paththar-ki-lakeer plans. duh]. And for the baggy eyes.. stay away from T.V. and Movies. Reading and Eating.. Try it Baby!! *hmm..*

It's time to welcome the Prospective Best Man for the dreamy eyed me and give the coincidence a big run of its worth with my true self, which will be my right and good self combined. Himmat-e-marda toh madad-e-khuda. There is no expectation, I hope even subconsciously too. The Herd of Butterflies won't be given any more stampede opportunities in my puny life.

B.T.W, I was told that I have been send a gift. I usually hate gifts, because seldom do people surprise the unpredictable me with hearty stuffs. If I want something, I will ask the one to gift me..family, friend or partner. Moreover I am more into small sand personal stuffs, rather big exploits. I hate to mention that this gift is sadly shouting a return back, especially as it is pre-informed now. I am not being stone hearted, it's just who I am. The very reason why I am not naming the Bangalorean is my concern only. Blog will stay forever, will this 'relationship' too..??

*hmm*

More than anything right now, on par with respect, I just want 'No Regrets' ever.
Don't want to hate Butterflies for the color they bring in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mohabbatein Lessons, 20 Years On!

Mar Bhi Jayein Pyar Walein.. Mitt Bhi Jayein Yaar Walein.. Zinda Rehti Hai Unki Mohabbatein.. In year 2000, filmmaker and scion ...